Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Day 4, Week 3: Things I think about when...

This morning some indoor cycling was had in front of the TV in my living room.



22 miles to nowhere.  NOWHERE

So what exactly does one think about during 22 miles of not moving forward at all?  Let us count those thoughts:

1) I just want to go back to bed.
2) This isn't the same as outside biking because I'm not screaming vulgarities at the wind.
3) Do they intentionally make stationary bike seats this uncomfortable so you'll get up out of the saddle?
4) I just want to go back to bed.
5) Should have turned down the AC before I started sweating all the water out of my body on this thing.
6) Am I going to have to get off this thing to make sure the hubbs gets out of bed on time?
7) Speaking of bed, wish I was there.
8) My left butt is feeling pretty good today...probably ruin that good feeling by running tomorrow though.
9) The male cat is in for a rude awakening if he tries to sniff the spinning wheel on this bike.
10) The female cat is smarter than the male cat. She's sleeping....like I should be.




Tomorrow's workout: 6 mile easy run on the treadmill instead of outside because....left butt injury.



No comments:

Post a Comment