Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Day 5, Week 3: I'm tired so all you get is some pics and a few words that may actually form sentences but there's no guarantee.

This morning I had 6 miles to nowhere on the treadmill, but only after the treadmill inspectors assured me I wouldn't die of boredom on the thing.



But I forgot they were cats, and that cats are evil liars.  Here's how the run really felt:



But my left butt felt just fine.  Just thought you'd like an update...and a little sass thrown your way from the treadmill.

SASS.  There it is.

That's all I have for you tonight.  It's been a long day and I'm all tapped out.  Well, maybe I still have some sass left.  

Tomorrow's workout: Weights are on the schedule...but my bike just got a tune up so I may have to ride in the dark tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment