Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Monday, November 11, 2013

Goodbye, Green.


Hello, snow.  Goodbye, green.  At least it was nice for my 12 miler yesterday.  I guess the face-freezing sideways-snow blowing days are upon us.

I will tolerate all of the brown.  But I will never accept it.  Circle of life be damned.

Good thing it was a "rest" day today.  I did a Cathe high step circuit DVD that was awesome because it used the barbell.  It was not so awesome because you had to do 32 leg presses at the start of each circuit.  There were 5 circuits. I'll let you do the math.

DAMMIT, CATHE, HOW MANY LEG PRESSES DOES A WOMAN NEED?

Well, I guess this woman needs a lot.  I have to lose 20 pounds.  I got on the scale and had another meltdown this morning, the end result of stress-eating Halloween candy for 2 weeks.  Here we go...time to get lighter, stronger...and faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment