Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Today's running forecast: Buh.

Check out today's running outfit awesomeness:



Neon yellow sweatshirt, grey running tights with neon orange stripes on the thighs (can't see those), navy blue running socks, and bright orangey-pink running shoes.  I sure know how to throw together a running outfit that isn't at all easy on the eyes.  But I guess that's the point when you want cars to NOT hit you.  Now if only putting together an obnoxious running outfit would keep dogs from chasing you....

Besides my inability to choose an acceptably matching running outfit, it's also the time of year where I don't really know how to dress for a run.  I will probably will be too warm when the 15 mph winds are at my back, and too cold when I'm running into them.  It's 40 degrees outside, the wind is howling, the day is grey, and even though I have an easy 6 to do today, it just looks like I'm going to wish I were done the entire time.



Time to suck it up, buttercup, and get it done so I can get back home and work the rest of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment