Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Meh. And you can quote me on that.

Had a 6 mile easy run on the ol' marathon schedule thisa morning, but because I didn't get my butt downstairs in enough time (I really don't know where my morning time goes), I only had time for 4.5 miles.  I knew this going into it, and then changed my goal from distance to time when I realized I only had about an hour to work out.

Because I keep forgetting to turn the damn GPS off on my Garmin when I run on the treadmill, this is what the map looks like from this morning's run:



Not really much else to say about that run (except I didn't really move around that much.  I am not talented enough to do plyometrics AND run at the same time whilst on a moving treadmill), except that it was really slow--which was the point.  My legs are feeling pretty good; methinks they have finally recovered from that 18-miler.  That's a good thing, since I have a 20 miler scheduled for this Saturday.

Not much else to say about anything else really.  Had one of those days that involved a lot of snarling, finger-pointing, and me declaring, "And you can quote me on that!"  That pretty much drained all of the witty repartee right out of me; we'll see if a good night's sleep can restore my jovial banter for tomorrow's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment