Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Monday, July 30, 2018

Day 2, Week 7: Barbell + these Cathe workouts = Hope you don't want to use your arms for a few days.

This morning was upper body weights courtesy of Cathe.


mmmm barbell




I did the "two sets of each exercise + finishers" timesaver premixes on two separate discs from her Ripped with HiiT series, which means that these workouts consisted of three exercises in a row, two of them being the same exercise repeated and the last one different and highly annoying for the most part.

A few things about these little workouts:

  • They are small but mighty.
  • And by "mighty" I mean "Holy cow these weights she's making me use are mighty heavy"
  • The cat chooses the worst moments for rubs, such as when the barbell is quivering dangerously above my head
  • I will be lucky to be able to lift my arms to wash my hair in the shower tomorrow.


Speaking of tomorrow, what's the workout?  9-10 miles of mile repeats...Imma gonna die.  Check back tomorrow to see if I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment