Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Day 5, Week 5: A lame limerick and some learnings.

Lame Limerick:

There once was an app called MyRunPlan
That lets you record just how far that you ran
But the workouts are recorded
With a lady voice that's distorted
I think I shall name her "Roxanne."



Even lamer learnings:
  • I have found I like being bossed around by a distorted female robot voice in a running app.  Don't know why; I just do.
  • How many pictures of the morning sun can a runner take in one morning run?  The amount in the little video above, that;s how many.
  • Large dog was slobbering so badly it was getting on my legs during the run.  There's an FYI for you.
  • My left glute was all sore and tight for some reason.  There's a TMI for you.


Tomorrow's workout: mmmmmmmWEIGHTS



No comments:

Post a Comment