Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Four Pic Post - a July wrap-up

Pic #1:

Large dog, his tongue, and I ended our July by running an easy 6 while watching the sun rise this morning in some awesome mid-50s temps.

His tongue enjoyed that sunset.

Pic #2:

This run topped off our July total at 155 miles and some change.

I have no idea if this is good or bad.  Maybe good since I ran all those miles.


Pic #3:

My hip wasn't so bad this morning, but I was feeling some tightness toward the end of the run - which is why I did my hip and glute strengthening exercises this evening under large dog's supervision.

He's ready with toys in case I need those for my exercises.


Pic #4:

Female cat cannot believe how stupid this blog post is.  And how stupid this blog is because it has so much large dog on it, who just likes to eat her head when she least expects it.

SO MUCH STUPID EVERYWHERE


And she thinks it's stupid I included a picture of her in this post just because I needed a fourth picture.  Cats.  Sheesh.


Tomorrow's workout: 30 minute tempo - a gift from the My Run Plan gods.


No comments:

Post a Comment