Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Friday, June 15, 2018

Here are the facts. And some pics.

Fact #1: I did Cathe's Total Body Giant Sets today and I was reunited with my precious barbell.

Large dog just doesn't understand our
relationship.

Fact #2: I totally threw out a bicep shot for no reason at all other than I had nothing better to do.

Please note animals overrunning my
workout area.

Fact #3: I worked out while dinner was in the slow cooker and it was kind of torture smelling the goodness that was my pulled barbecue chicken while suffering through oh so many one-legged squats.

Pulled BBQ Chicken and Mashed Cauliflower FTW

Fact #4: Small dog is not a fan of post-workout selfies.  In case you wanted to take one with him.  Just an FYI.




No more facts - just stupid learnings:

  • I missed all these Cathe workouts while training for that duathlon.  And I'm sure my barbell missed me.
  • I have never eaten mashed cauliflower before...and it was good.  Probably because there was bacon in it.
  • Animals in my workout area.  The struggle is real.
  • Small dog can sure throw that eyeball attitude around.
  • I need more barbell in my life.

Tomorrow's workout: 4 easy miles that the app is calling a "long run."  Pfffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment