Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Days 3 & 4, & 5, Week 1: Guess who learned to make neat little videos of pics?

Guess who learned how to make neat videos out of all of her stupid workout pics?

OK, I won't make you guess.  It was me.

I also learned how to embed them in a blog post, so everyone is the recipient of my recent learning curve...whether that be good or bad.  Anyway, let's do a quick rundown of the workouts for the past three days:

Workout #1: Strength training with weights and obstacle training with animals at the same time.  Boy, can I multi-task.






Workout #2: A little 2-miler outside that large dog treated like an ultra.





Workout #3: A little 2-miler where the cats acted like the treadmill was moving catnip.





Overall, this week is still a recovery week with the My Run Plan app making me do some small runs so I can remember what running is.  And here are some learnings so you can remember what they look like:

  • This week has been exhausting.  I kept falling asleep before I could finish a blog post.
  • It's faster to make one of those videos than it is to write a "quick" blog post.  The magic of modern social media technology.
  • The trick to making those videos is to remember to take pictures.  Oh, and get the Ripl app.
  • The trick to not falling asleep during a blog post is to go to bed when you should like a real adult.
  • The trick to ending a post is just to stop typing.

Tomorrow's workout: Weights and a bike ride in the wind UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment