Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Where have you been, young lady?

Where have I been lately?  Oh...just doing a few things.

Some running with large dog out in the country...and taking bad selfies with him.  Or trying to, anyway.


So much country nothingness.

He must think the camera is in the ground.

Either this run is blessed by the heavens or an alien
spaceship is about to land.

Large dog goes DERP

I also did some outdoor biking...

FYI: that's me.

At least my bike knows how to look at the
camera...unlike large dog.

...and some indoor biking because 20 mph winds and I'm a wimp.

NOW we know how female cat maintains her girlish figure.

Never bike indoors without proper supervision.

This is just so you know I actually was on the bike.  At least
for this picture.

I even attended some graduations.  None of them mine.

Look, Ma, no workout clothes!

But mostly I have been pondering why workout clothing manufacturers insist on finding ways to make you look naked...even if it's behind your back.

Not naked on the front...

Kinda naked on the back.

Less pictures, more learnings:

  • I've been pretty darn busy with work this week.  I promise my stupid posts will be back up on the regular soon.
  • While I wish I could have ridden my bike outside today, it was way better being able to watch TV instead of internally whining about the wind for 21 miles.
  • I'm just not understanding all this nakedness.  I'm glad only the farm fields have to see mine.


Tomorrow's workout:  Easy run, kids, because it's race week!

No comments:

Post a Comment