Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Friday, January 25, 2019

Four pics, four sentences, four AM workouts.

This morning's workout was Cathe's Cycle Sweat, during which my cycle did not sweat but I sure as heck did.


What am I pointing at?  Who knows.  It was 5 AM when I finished.


I did this workout at 4 AM because I had to be at work super duper early this morning; you can tell how excited I was about that.

4 AM workout WOOT FAKE EXCITEMENT


Along with the copious amounts of sweat released by yours truly, please note the ice on the windows in the above pic from the polar vortex and the spike of my heart rate in the pic below:




Also note that male cat could give not a crap about any of this.

Action shot of male cat not caring.


No more pics, just learnings:

  • I am happy I added spin workouts into my weekly workouts.
  • But not as happy as that crazy excited picture, mainly because holy cow look at that heart rate spike willya?
  • Male cat would be very happy if I left him alone.
  • But that will not happen as long as he keeps sitting in front of the shower after my workouts.
  • 4 AM workouts BUH


Tomorrow's workout: 9 mile run...maybe in the freezing cold with my new thermal running tights...or maybe on the treadmill.  The suspense is killing you, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment