Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Day 5, Week 2: A simple recipe

This morning I did Cathe's PHA workout.  You can view a short clip of the pain below.



I know how people can be about weight lifting.  I know people can be all "oh more muscle burns more calories at rest and it helps you age well and it's good for your bones and your health and stuff buh buh buh" but really, for me, lifting weights is the means to only one end:

Good-lookin' guns.

It's a simple recipe to get them.  Combine:

1) Weights:


2) Picking up weights over and over again

to get

3) GUNS BABY



Cut this recipe in half or double it--feel free to modify it to meet your needs.

Tomorrow's workout: One of my dreaded tempo runs.  Let's see if I actually suck it up and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment