Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Day 3, Week 2: Some random pics just to say I blogged

My life.  It's passing like a whirlwind lately.  In fact, this post will be a whirlwind as well, as I only have time to post some pics about what I've been up to these pas few days.  Actual posts will be coming in the future, I swears. 

Well, as long as I don't fall asleep before I crack open the laptop.  Anyway, here are the pics!


I have been trying to lift heavy things around a cat...



I have been not wearing a shirt on the treadmill during speed work and kind of really not hating it even though my fat rolls have also been loosed...




And I did a Tough Mudder Saturday in which there was way more water than mud...


...spent a great 10 miles on course with some awesome fellow masochists...


...and totally had the same face on my face that I have at work most of the time.  I'm pretty sure that's not a good thing. (Hint:  I'm the one NOT smiling.)



Tomorrow's workout:  Indoor cycling because of some pesky thunderstorms a'comin.


No comments:

Post a Comment