Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Thursday, February 8, 2018

3 miles, 3 things

1) I wore the loudest capris I own to wake me up for my easy 3 mile treadmill run at 4:30 AM this morning.



2) I was doing OK with my eating until I was STARVING on the way home and the hubbs called and asked me to pick up Popeye's for him and before I knew it a biscuit and popcorn chicken completely disappeared from the bag by the time I got home.  The chicken tenders managed to escape the carnage.


3) Small dog could care less about my workout, my eating, or this blog in general.

Mom, type softly so you don't wake me up.


Some easy, recovery learnings:

  • Loud running clothing is absolutely beautiful to me.  Life is too short to wear boring clothing.
  • It was either eat my arm off or eat the popcorn chicken, I swears.
  • If you're in my house for any length of time, you'll be sharing your personal space with an animal at some point.  You don't get a choice about that.
  • Hubbs has no choice but to listen to the scary story podcasts I blast while I'm treadmilling.



Tomorrow's workout: Total body weights--it's barbell time.

No comments:

Post a Comment