Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Friday, February 16, 2018

My day in pictures and evidence that I am easily amused.

So, how was my day?


It started with a total body workout from Cathe's Low Impact Series.



I didn't have a ton of time this morning, so I pulled up the Total Body Express pre-mix (where you do one set of each lower and upper body triset instead of two) and got down to it.  Even though there was no barbell, this is a nice solid workout, and it's one that I used to do all the time a few years ago.  Although this time I was actually using heavier weights than Cathe sometimes, which made me feel kind of awesomely awesome.

So off I went to work, where I got to watch two webinars from the state.  Although those assessment guys like to sneak in my kind of funny when they're trying to tell us which slides in the deck are new when compared to previous webinars.

Gnu!  New!  Get it?  THIS KILLS ME

Anyhoo, after sitting in front of the computer for a few more hours I got to go home, where the BRAND NEW EXERCISE BIKE I bought was waiting for me in such a way as to make it hard to get into my house.

Makes it easier to slide right out of the house, though.

It is also freaking heavy, and it's still sitting outside waiting for a random hubbs to come by and lift it into the house.  Maybe I can get him to assemble it, too, while he's inside.

And speaking of inside the house, my day is ending with the zoo being it's normal crazy self.

He's bed-curious.

Hyooman.  I'm too pretty for your stupid.

Tired from work?  Too bad - play time.

This what I think of your post, hyooman.

The day isn't complete without some learnings:

  • That Cathe workout is short but freaking effective.  My glutes are sobbing at this very moment.
  • Gnu!  New! IT KILLS ME EVERY TIME
  • I think I may be sitting in front of my computer too long every day if that's so freaking funny to me.  Or I need to re-evaluate my career choice.
  • So the exercise bike was a late birthday gift to myself and thinking about using it makes me squeal like a tween at a boy band concert.
  • That cat isn't fat--he's just big boned.  Don't fat-shame my cat.


Tomorrow's workout: Only 13 miles!  What will I do with all that extra free time? (Probably put my new bike together)

No comments:

Post a Comment