Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Friday, February 2, 2018

This poem, like my workout this morning, is FABULOUS.

My obsession with weights is ridiculous.



I'm so obsessed that some are incredulous.

Mom.  Strength training isn't as exciting as you think it is.

While the cat's not impressed, she needs to give it a rest...

Not impressed at all, hyooman.

Because I thought my workout was FABULOUS.

FAAAAABYOOLOUS!


Poetic learnings:

  • This workout (Cathe's Total Body Giant Sets) really is fabulous.  It never gets old....because barbell.
  • I know I said yesterday I was going to review some running tights, but I'm saving that for tomorrow.  Sorry to get your hopes up.
  • I know you're in awe of my poetic gifts.
  • Even though most of my poetic gifts consist of googling "words that rhyme with ________."
  • If you lifted weights you'd be more fabulous.  Honest.


Tomorrow's workout: 18 miles, some of those with large dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment