Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Monday, April 2, 2018

Yet another four picture, four sentence post

Picture #1: I had the day off today, so I had the time to do an upper body workout, an ab workout, and take dumb workout photos for this blog.

The pics people expect me to take vs. the pics I actually take.


Picture #2: I dutifully took the time to foam roll today, causing me to put on my foam roll face.

3 guesses as to what I'm foam rolling there to cause that face.


Picture #3: After the workout, female cat gave her opinion of my fitness efforts in no uncertain terms.

TOTAL WIMP HYOOMAN

Picture #4: Male cat was doing his version of corpse pose in my office chair the entire time I was working out.




And now for a few little learnings:


  • My legs were pretty sore from yesterday's 20 miler and they were sure to let me know during my entire workout today.
  • Female cat is full of opinions lately.
  • Life is too short for normal, pretty fitness photos that all look the same after awhile.


Tomorrow's workout:  An 8 x 800m workout...if my hamstrings comply, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment