Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Friday, April 6, 2018

Weights. Judgy cats. Ugly little piggies. All in one post.

I'm keeping the promise I made yesterday to at least throw up one stupid picture on this blog a day for your viewing pleasure.  Or mockery.  Whatever it is, I'll take it at this point.  Anyway, I've got three stupid pictures for you this evening:

Weights:

This pic is all heavy weights and forehead wrinkles.

Got up and busted out the total body express pre-mix on Cathe's Total Body TriSets workout.  Pros:  The lower body will have your glutes whining by the end of the day.  Cons: Couldn't get my barbell fix because all she uses is dumbbells.


Cats:

Apparently female cat thinks another con of my weight workout is my post-workout aroma.

Hyooman.  You smell like toxic waste.

Pedicures:

It's a good thing they couldn't see what these little piggies looked like before they got started or I would have been charged extra. 

Thems some ugly little piggies.


That was the day, and here are the learnings:

  • I found a Ragnar shirt I forgot I had in my drawer this morning so you got treated to not seeing me in my usual Ragnar shirts.  You're welcome.
  • Cats.  Always judging.  Furry Judgy McJudgersons.
  • I don't know about you, but I like my pedicure water temperature set to "just a smidge under third-degree burns." 
  • I am fond of the phrase "ugly little piggies" for some reason.
  • I am also fond of having all my toenails.  But you can't always get what you want.


Tomorrow's workout: Just a short little 13 mile long run.  

No comments:

Post a Comment