Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Monday, November 27, 2017

Day 2, Week 13: 4 pictures, 4 sentences, 1 happy dog, 2 relieved cats.

Picture 1: Cats be like PLEASE HYOOMAN take large dog for a run he keeps eating our heads.



Picture #2: Large dog and I went for that run this morning, but it's hard to take pictures in the 5:30 AM dark so you'll have to settle for this intensely accurate indoor re-creation.




Picture #3: Large dog was pleased with the three miles we did and his face gave it five stars.




Picture #4: It is completely unfair that I can't wear running clothes to work.



A few learnings from the above pics:

  • I love how large dog is sleeping in my running re-creation.
  • It's always time to run the dog when you come home and the cats' heads are crusty with dog slobber
  • If I could wear nothing but running gear all the time my life would be so much happier.
  • Have I ever posted a picture of me without a running hat on before?  I can't remember.


Tomorrow's workout: The 5 x 1000m workout is making a comeback from the first weeks of training.


No comments:

Post a Comment