Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Day 4, Week 13: 4 pictures, 4 sentences, 3 race photos, 1 barbell.

Picture #1: I was stupid like I said I would be at the end of yesterday's post and did Cathe's Boot Camp because, well...barbell.


I see you judging my puny weight selection.  Knock it off.


Picture #2: Race photo from Saturday be like SURPRISE I'M RUNNING A HALF MARATHON, Race Photographer!




Picture #3: I'd like it known that in this race photo I am NOT ruining it for the runner in front of me, even though I totally should have because she passed me in the finish chute.



Picture #4: Face translation: I may be at the finish line but *REALLYbadword* I have to run back to my car now.



And these photos have taught us that:
  • I can take serious race photos when I've really run 20 miles instead of 13.
  • I listened to the same four songs for the entire race, like "I have these four songs...I'm good."
  • My race bib-putting-on skills need some work.
  • Using my barbell, like remembering being chased by goats, always makes me smile.
  • I obviously did not have a ton of time to post today so these four pictures are all you're getting, bucko.


Tomorrow's workout: More running with large dog in the 4 AM dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment