Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Day 4, Week 9: A post in two pictures

Here's what I wanted to do on my athletic step this morning:





Don't make fun of those wimpy barbell weights.

Why? Because I am pretty much a slave to this blog now and didn't want to do a post where I'm all "oh I didn't do my workout because <insert lame excuse here>."  That and, as you all well know by now, I loves me some 5 AM barbell time.


Some quick learnings:
  • Who knew all it would take to make me do my workouts every day is a blog where I can pour out my facetiousness all over everyone?
  • I swears I lift heavier weight than that on the barbell on the regular.  
  • You have to be careful being that close to the ground in my house - whatever is on the floor belongs to the animals, after all.  


Tomorrow's workout:  Easy run with the dog this time I promise.  I also promise a post about why you shouldn't give a crap about what people think of your body.



No comments:

Post a Comment