Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Friday, November 17, 2017

Days 5 & 6, Week 11: The last two workouts in 6 pictures and 6 sentences

Thursday morning I did an easy 3-miler in these freaking awesome tights that were not anywhere near freaking thermal enough for how cold it was.



3-mile post-run large dog status: ADHD temporarily paused.



Speaking of large dog, he seems pretty darn pleased with our 8 mile tempo this morning; specifically, he seems pleased that he kept trying to drag me into the ditch to run at every opportunity.

Mom.  I have no regrets.  Ever.

Since that tempo was supposed to be at marathon pace, you can clearly see below that I again committed the running sin again of running my tempos way too fast.





It's these splits that are causing great soreness in my calves right now.



And those splits in conjunction with the picture below clearly reveal, yet again, that I am an idiot-but an idiot with a husband who loves me.




And here's the learnings:
  • It's been a busy and long last two days, and I barely had time to post these pictures today.
  • I'm super tired.  Therefore this post isn't that funny.
  • It's clear I have a husband that has been exposed to my idiocy for way, way too long.


Tomorrow's workout:  A little hotel cardio and strength work.

No comments:

Post a Comment