Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Day 3, Week 11: 3:45 AM Speed Sessions. For crying out loud.

Here are the facts:

Fact #1: I had to be at work at 6:45 AM today.
Fact #2: I have a 65 minute commute to work.
Fact #3: I knew I would be at work until at least 9 PM tonight.
Fact #4: That speed session (10 x 400m with 400m recoveries) on the training schedule was going to have to be done at 3:45 AM because there was no doing this after work (and we all know that's a lie, anyway-it won't ever get done after work).


Isn't everyone missing window trim on their perpetually-being-
remodeled farm house?


Fact #5: Those miles aren't going to run themselves.  
Fact #6: My marathon time goal (4:05) will not be achieved by my usual "Oh I'll just do it tomorrow" crap.
Fact #7: I barely have time to write this post tonight.
Fact #8: I wore these shoes to work and I completely regret it.




There is only one conclusion that can be drawn:  I am an idiot.


Tomorrow's workout: Some Cathe Boot Camp.  Why?  See conclusion above.

No comments:

Post a Comment