Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Saturday, May 19, 2018

A little Q&A for you today.

Question #1: What do you do when you have a 7 mile run on the training schedule but you're doing a 5k race on the same day?

Answer: Run before your run.

WOOT

Question #2: How do you prevent large dog from plundering the dirty laundry when you're asleep and waking you up with a hostage sock in your face?

Answer: Make him run both of those runs with you.

Derping after a wet initial 4-miler


MEGA-DERPING during the 5K race

Question #3: How did the race go with all that large dog mega-derping?

Answer: We came in third overall with a time of 25:46...but only because there were only around 30 people in the race and it was freaking me out running with no other people around me during the race.  Large dog did get some nice gifts, though, just for being a dog.

Mom, those are mine.  FYI.

Question #4: So how do you let people know that your passion is running with your dog and letting him drag you into random ditches?

Answer:  Like this.

yaaaaaaaaaaaas

Question #5: Didn't you get any selfies of you and large dog from the race???

Answer: Calm down.  I did, and I even fancied it up for you by making it all black and white and stuff.

OooOooO artsy fartsy

Question #6: Question 6 is bad luck.  Let's move on to the next number, shall we?

Answer: OK.  Weirdo.


Question #7: Did both of your runs get recorded by your Runner's World App?

Answer: Yes.  But it a) did not recognize my 7 mile "Assignment" as being completed, and b) I realized that it was adding an OBSCENE amount of miles in the name of "Steps" each day I did a bike ride.  For something that you pay over $60 for, this should most definitely not be happening.



Question #8: Wait...no pictures of cats?

Answer: Duh.  Of course I have a random picture of a cat.

Hyooman.  Leave me out of your stupid posts.

And this Q&A session has led us to learn....

...I am a slave to my training plan.
...large dog does well in 5K races after another run if you give him about 2 hours of rest in-between.
...dogs get all the bling at 5Ks.
...that I'm probably paying way too much for that Runner's World app.
...random cat pictures are always a go on this blog.

Tomorrow's workout: Cycling - and hopefully I won't get a ton of mileage from phantom "steps" in the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment