Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Pictures and words and stuff. I'm tired.

Picture and words #1:

This morning's workout was an easy 4-miler, which large dog and I were supposed to do at a 9:47 pace but of course we completely ignored that silly number and did whatever we wanted to do.




Picture and words #2:

I also completely ignored large dog when he wanted to keep going after the 4 miles was over.

Mom...I can't help it.  The open road just calls to me, and I must answer.


Picture and words #3:

When you're trying to think of how to make an easy 4 mile run interesting for your blog and the dogs come over to your chair where you are trying to blog to "help."

Not really helping.

Picture and words #4:

After trying to googling for blog ideas for awhile and then suddenly finding your search has devolved into typing "Alfonso Ribeiro" into the web browser, you give up and call it a night.

How did this happen??!?

No more pictures; just words in the form of learnings:

  • I am so tired.  Work has really wiped me out this week.
  • Maybe one day I will run a run at the pace it's supposed to be run.
  • Maybe one day large dog will also look at the camera for a post-run pic.
  • Maybe I'll remember tomorrow why I was even searching the web for Alfonso Ribeiro.  Until then, it's time for bed, kids.

Tomorrow's workout: Cycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment