Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Saturday, May 12, 2018

I ran 6 miles but who cares - my new shorts are awesome.

You all know that large dog and I do a lot of running together.  In case you've never met him, here he is in post-run-blissed-out mode:

ZOMG ZOMG I WENT RUNNING

Today the training schedule said to run between 5 and 6 miles at around a 10:02.  So of course we did a 9:18 average pace because I'm a moron.



But none of that matters because I got a new pair of sweet, sweet running shorts in the mail today that are freaking awesome in their sheer colorful awesomeness.

Awe.  Sum.

You may have to take in all that awesomeness a little bit at a time.  To ease off on the awesomeness, here's another picture of post-run large dog for you.

It's not love.  It's just sweat he's after.

You can come down from all that shorts awesomeness with some of these learnings:
  • Large dog keeps stopping to take breaks now during the runs.  He's getting a little lazy.
  • Although I am impressed with us busting out a 9:18 in those freaking strong winds we had today.
  • Everyone should be impressed with those shorts.  Go buy a pair or several.  
  • I really wanted to write a dumb post with tons of facetious garbage about running with my dog, but it just wasn't happening.  Maybe tomorrow.


Tomorrow's workout: Some weights and some cycling.  I know you can't wait to hear about it.  Yep.


No comments:

Post a Comment