Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Thursday, May 17, 2018

This post brought to you by the letter C.

Kids, today's post is brought to you by the letter "C."  That's "C" for....


...CRAZY TONGUE

The tongue is in control now.


...COMPLETED!



...Can't ever run the pace I'm supposed to run...

Nope.


...C'MON LAZY DOG



...and CATS DON'T CARE ABOUT RUNNING.

So much not caring here.


Can we get to the learnings now?  Yes, we can:
  • Crazy as it sounds, large dog and I were out and about on our run at 4:20 AM this morning.
  • Can large dog get any lazier after just a 5 mile run?  Yep.  He can.

  • Can you also believe that for once I'm not falling asleep while writing a post?
  • Coffee.  That's why I'm not falling asleep.
  • Close-ups of that dog tongue probably shouldn't be a regular thing on this blog...unless I have nothing else to post.
  • Crafting all these learnings to begin with the letter C was harder than I thought it would be.  I totally admit I googled "c" words.


Tomorrow's workout: Cycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment