Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

My small wins for the day, as told in pictures.

Small win #1: Actually getting up on time (3:45 AM) and slamming out my easy 3-miler even though I didn't get home until almost 10:30 PM.  Even the dogs were impressed, as you can see.

Woot woot!


Small win #2: Hubbs snapping a sneaky pic of me dressed like a real person just so you realize I don't walk around in running gear 24/7.  Plus super happy small bonus dog.




Small win #3: I had a flying pig on the back of my leg while running.




Small win #4: Carrots triumphed over delicious junk this afternoon.  Yay carrots!




So much learning from just a few pictures:

  • Everyone deserves a woot woot for getting out there and getting the run done.
  • Hubbs didn't get my awesome shoes in the pic of me dressed in normal clothes, which is a damn shame because they are super awesome maroon suede high heels.
  • Instead of my cool high heels, you'll have to settle for the flying pig logo on my tights.  
  • Ever seen a grown woman angrily eat carrots while wildly eyeing a plate of cookies?  Some of my so-workers did today.


Tomorrow's workout: Probably some Cathe Boot Camp just to let the soreness wear off in my upper body that's still there from all that weight lifting this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment