Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Day 4, Week 14: Another 4 pictures, another 4 sentences. And some stupid learnings, as usual.

Picture #1: I decided to do one of the 20-ish minute low-impact cardio workouts on this DVD this morning.


Picture #2: I thought it didn't use weights, but it used fives and threes, making a liar out of me in yesterday's post.



Picture #3: Female cat didn't get the email and she did yoga instead.



Picture #4: Male cat got the email, but thought such puny weights wasn't worth breaking a sweat.  If cats could sweat, that is.



Quick! Learnings!

  • After the workout I was all "I doubt that did anything" and right now I'm all "Holy cow I am super aware of my glutes."
  • Therefore, these workouts are sneaky.  Sneaky.
  • I wanted to write more, but that's going to have to wait until tomorrow evening in the airport...if I can snag some free wifi that is.
  • Speaking of airport, tomorrow night I'm on my way to Dallas to kick some asphalt.  
  • I wonder what I will have forgotten to pack.  We'll find out!


Tomorrow's workout: 3 mile marathon pace run.  Which means it will be at fast tempo pace har har har.

No comments:

Post a Comment