Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A tempo run limerick. With pictures.

There once was a runner named Terie




Who's running partner was all brown, black, and hairy





We went a-running tempo,






Going too fast and not slow




Making Terie so stupid it's scary.





Lame limerick learnings:

  • Confession:  I totally had to google the structure of a limerick before writing this.
  • So I guess I haven't learned my "let's try and run our tempos at the right damn pace" lesson.  This was supposed to be at marathon pace (9:20).
  • I was supposed to do 5 miles at tempo, but, you know, got up 15 minutes late and had to shave off that last mile.  Better some of the run than none.
  • Large dog was SO HAPPY it was warm enough for him to run with me that he celebrated by dragging me into many, many ditches.
  • Please feel free to express your amazement at my awesome limerick-writing skills in the comments.  


Tomorrow's workout: Total body, baby-I have some new Cathe workouts to try!!




No comments:

Post a Comment