Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Thursday, January 11, 2018

I'm really tired so it's just a haiku for you

I was doing Cathe's Low Impact HiiT (Workout #1) from her Ripped with HiiT series at 4 AM this morning, went to work, and just now (10 PM) stopped working.  So I'm a little too sleep deprived-groggy to write a lengthy coherent post right now.  Instead, I decided to throw out a post-workout pic and haiku to go with it, continuing with yesterday's poetry theme.  Enjoy!




Much jumping and sweat
Posterior very sore
Cat says suck it up


Tired and sleepy learnings:

  • I have got to come up with better ideas to get more sleep other than "self-induced coma."
  • My high school English teachers would be proud.  Not really.
  • This was supposed to be an easy day but you stay in a squat position so much in that workout that going to the bathroom requires a lot of forethought at the moment.
  • In fact, it requires more forethought than that haiku did.


Tomorrow's workout: Total body weights--hello, barbell!

No comments:

Post a Comment