Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Facts and Cats.

Fact #1: I did Cathe's Pull Day from her Fit Split series this morning so it would match the Push Day workout I did two days ago.

Fact #2: I almost dropped the 35 lb barbell on the 3rd set of upright rows because SUPERSETS had my shoulders begging for mercy by the 2nd set.

Fact #3: Taking post-workout selfies with cats is hard because every time you tell them to look at the camera they don't because cat.

Oooo hyooman what's that smell

Fact #4: Cats will also tell you how bad you smell after getting a good whiff of you after lifting heavy things for 30 minutes.

Eeew.  Smelly hyooman.



So little post, so many learnings:


  • This was meant to be a much longer and funnier post, but it's hard to be funny when you're falling asleep typing.
  • I'm not sure the Push and Pull Day workouts are a good total body workout - it's really light on the leg work.  But they sure make a kick-ass upper body workout.
  • Don't you love it when an innocent post-workout selfie with the cat turns into a commentary on your body odor?


Tomorrow's workout:  I have totally screwed up my days this week (I usually do strength on Fridays, not Thursdays), so I'm not really sure what I'm going to do tomorrow.  Either an easy run or try one of my new cardio workouts...decisions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment