Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Food for thought.

I only have time for a quick post this evening, so I won't waste your time with a sassy little introduction and just get right to today's weigh-in:



Down 0.4 lbs today.  That zero never looked so good.

That motivated me to come straight home after work and eat my dinner at home before I dashed off to a meeting of sorts at my new job this evening.  I badly wanted to just stay at work and then head straight over to my meeting and then con my husband to go out to dinner....but not after seeing the scale this morning.

Oddly enough, I think it's the morning weigh-ins that are keeping me on track.  Thinking back, it's the first thing I stopped doing when I started going off the rails again with my eating.

Now that's some food for thought.  (pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment