Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Sunday, March 4, 2018

A lazy 3-picture Sunday night right before bed post.

Picture #1:

It's hard to do your ab workout after your upper-body strength training when the dog is monopolizing your "I don't want to get animal hair on me from the carpet" mat.

Small dog be like "here's some fur for the top of your mat"

Picture #2:

When you're all "I am so pumped from all my weight work I don't think getting on the floor and suffering through ab exercises would actually be a bonus, Cathe"



Picture #3:

Female cat don't care.  She doesn't care about fitness, this blog, and the fact that she was in my way when I had to put the sheets back on the bed.

Nope.  Don't care one single little tiny bit.


Leaving you with some learnings:

  • It's Sunday night and I have to go to bed so three pictures it is for this post.
  • I know you dig that tie-dye head scarf as much as I do.  I'm trying those things out instead of headbands because I have so many headscarf-type things sitting in my gear drawer.
  • My eating was better today than it has been in the past few weeks.  Thinking you look horrible in your blog post pics will do that to a girl.


Tomorrow's workout: Some speed - 4 x 1200.  Look out, treadmill, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment