Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Friday, March 16, 2018

The NyQuil in me is only allowing time for a 4-picture post.

Picture #1:

Unlike yesterday morning where I ditched my workout because I had a low-grade fever, this morning I sucked it up, buttercup, and did my total body weight workout while the cat supervised.

Hyooman you a wimp.  Workout harder.

Picture #2:

This made me pretty happy, because it opened up my sinuses long enough for me to give them a good rinse.  Didn't really want to know about my sinus rinsing?  Well, too late.

Sinus rinses for everyone!

Picture #3:

Hubbs and I went out to dinner and he ordered this delicious brownie with ice cream.  Normally, I would have inhaled it all before he could get his spoon pointed in the direction of the plate, so me not having any of this was a huge dietary win for me.

mmmmmmmmmm NOPE


Picture #4:

Small dog is bored and the post shall end now.

Bored by the boringness of the boring post.


Quick!  The learnings!

  • That feeling when you get home and take NyQuil and then feel like everything else you do afterwards is racing the clock before you pass out.
  • I mean, seriously - I never ever passed up a brownie until today.  I think my sugar addiction is waning.
  • Even more seriously - how big is that little dog's mouth??  It's almost freakishly large.
  • I think we've all learned that the world is a much better place without blog posts written whilst hopped up on NyQuil.  Yep.


Tomorrow's workout:  20 miler on the schedule...let's see how many of those miles actually get done.


No comments:

Post a Comment