Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Basically just some random pictures with words around them so I can say I blogged tonight.

So I did Cathe's Boot Camp from her Strong & Sweaty series like a good little soldier this morning.  I even did another one of her mishmosh premixes; this morning I treated myself to a premix where I did the last three sets first.  This premix made me realize the following:

  • It's a good idea to do that if you find yourself getting bored with a workout
  • It's an even better idea if you get out all the weights you need to use before the workout because the cat is no help
Hyooman.  I not the boss of your workout.
  • And the best idea is to make sure you're reading the equipment list for the correct workout so you don't end up doing box jumps on your step with three risers instead of the two the workout actually uses


What can I say; every experience is a learning experience for me.

Pondering my numerous learnings.

Unlike for this guy, who still hasn't learned that sleeping on a lump of a blanket isn't really that comfortable.
Zzzzzz  *snort*

And this guy needs to learn that there *is* such a thing as overestimating your current level of fitness.

Hyooman.  I got this.


Enough about me; let's talk about you and your learnings:

  • This post is short because I have to get up and run a 10 mile tempo with large dog dragging me into ditches.
  • It was interesting doing all of the exercises in my workout in a different order; I didn't think it would make much of a difference in the amount of boring, but it did.
  • When the workout started with box jumps on my too-tall step, I was all "GEEZ I usually breeze through this what's WRONG WITH ME" and then I realized I had too many risers.  Because I'm a moron.
  • How sexy is that head scarfy-thing in that first picture?  SUPER sexy, that's how much.


Tomorrow's workout: I already told you - a 10 mile tempo.  If I get out the door on time, that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment