Running Collage

Running Collage
2019 Race Highlights

Friday, March 9, 2018

It's "here are the facts" Friday, kids!

Here are the Friday facts:


Fact #1:

Large and small dog are totally horning in on this post.



Fact #2:

I didn't work out yesterday because I overslept - but not to worry; I had plenty of time to get into a car accident on the way to work.

Booooo car accidents.


Needless to say, I was late getting my usual morning Starbucks fix.


Fact #3:

I didn't blog last night because I was too busy going to Milwaukee to hear scary stories read to me by real people in person standing on a stage rather than listening to them on my phone.


Could my chin be any bigger?  I'm a freak.


It was super awesome and the No Sleep Podcast kind of rules.

Fact #4:

After doing Cathe's total body express workout on her Total Body Trisets DVD this morning, my glutes are currently begging me not to do my long run tomorrow because they just aren't working right now. Even make cat can hear them crying.

Hyooman.  Glutes need to use their inside voice.


No more facts; time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment